Straight line control, white knuckle acceleration and g-force turns - when it comes to delivering front of the pack performance across the most challenging terrain, only the full-size capability of RZR Turbo S measures up. With a sure-footed 72” stance, the instant power and speed of 168 HP and an incredible 25” of pure usable travel, it’s built to take on wide open terrain.
It starts with instant power and speed of 168 HP to get the adrenaline pumping. As you approach big whoops and extreme terrain, the 25” of pure suspension travel will utilize every inch with optimum control so you can power through with an unprecedented level of comfort and confidence. We then added the exclusive and intelligent shock valving control of DYNAMIX Active Suspension for instant adaptability automatically.
Its style alone is easy on the eyes, but the RZR Turbo S is built with purposeful intent. The cockpit has been designed for optimum line of sight, driving ergonomics and comfort. The race-inspired design comes through with a standard 4-point harness, flat bottom steering wheel and a level of intuitive control where you feel at one with the machine.
Off-road performance meets race-proven strength. Engineered to withstand the unpredictable nature of the off-road environment while supporting the vehicle's extreme capabilities, the chassis, suspension and drivetrain is stronger, tougher and more resilient.
NEW IMPROVED CLUTCH PERFORMANCE
Keep riding for longer with the updates made to our 2021 models. We've improved clutch alignment and durability, resulting in a longer life that continues to drive your outdoor experiences.
BOLD BY EVERY MEASURE
Engineered to be stronger, smoother, more powerful and more capable, the RZR Turbo S touts a toolbox of specifications that showcase its world-class performance and set the standard for the Wide Open class.
EXTREME TRACTION OF 32" TIRES
Feel the grip and control of the factory-installed 32” ITP Coyote tires mounted on 15” aluminum wheels. With a rugged 8-ply rating, they offer more resistance against punctures, even in the roughest of terrains.
TALLER 16" OF GROUND CLEARANCE
Don't let anything get in your way with a towering 16” of ground clearance. Through the use of larger tires and arched-suspension arms, the center-of-gravity stays low for greater stability.
STRONGER COMPONENTS THROUGHOUT
More than just big tires and travel, every component has been strength-matched with stronger axles, control arms, chassis, cooling, drivetrain and a 3-times more robust drive system.
FORM MEETS FUNCTION
Bold and assertive on the outside, you'll discover a re-engineered cockpit inside with intuitive controls, exceptional sightlines and purposeful details that elevate your off-road experience
OPTIMUM DRIVING POSITION
The muscular, race-inspired cut of RZR Turbo S results in uncompromising sightlines and optimum driver control, comfort and confidence. Standard 4-point harness and premium flat-bottom Sparco steering wheel add another layer of confidence and control.
PREMIUM GAUGE PACKAGE
A sculpted dash houses a digital gauge cluster that delivers vehicle diagnostics with a glance, even at speed. Plus, standard 7-inch RIDE COMMAND touch screen in easy access integrated storage solutions bolsters connectivity and capability.
TRACTION ON DEMAND
Ride with confidence to overcome any obstacle with the instant traction sensing capabilities of Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system. No other system reacts faster and puts power to the ground quicker.
168 HP OF TURBOCHARGED POWER
You'll come alive the moment you hit the accelerator of Turbo S’s ProStar engine. Power hits instantly and the acceleration turns terrain into a blur. An advanced fuel-injection system and electronically controlled turbocharger creates a heavy 114 ft-lb of torque for instant power others can only follow.
So smooth it defies the laws of gravity. So smart it practically rewrites them. The RZR Turbo S combines the most usable suspension travel with the most intelligent control. The DYANAMIX active suspension adjusts on-the-fly for a level of comfort and confidence that never follows.
TRUE 25" OF USABLE TRAVEL
Overcome the roughest terrain with uncanny control and comfort with an industry-leading 25” of true travel that’s measured in real-world conditions – from the skid-plate, to full extension.
FOX 3.0 LIVE VALVE SHOCKS
Maximize every inch of travel with the premium capabilities of Internal Bypass FOX shocks. Calibrated specifically for DYNAMIX Active Suspension, you'll enjoy low-speed comfort and high-speed control automatically.
DYNAMIX ACTIVE SUSPENSION
DYNAMIX was designed so you don't have to choose between a suspension calibrated for comfort or one for performance. You'll get the best ride, handling and control in every situation as DYNAMIX automatically adjusts the shocks while you drive.
COMMAND THE BIGGEST TERRAIN
- Onyx Black
XP Turbo S
With a 72” stance, 168 HP and 32” tires, devours whoops, dunes and desert like no other.
- DYNAMIX Active Suspension
- RIDE COMMAND 7" Display
- Premium Painted Panels
- LED Accent Lights & LED Head Lights
- Lower Doors & Aluminum Roof
- 168 HP ProStar Turbo 925
- 72" Width
- 25"/25" Usable Travel
- FOX 3.0 Internal Bypass Live Valve Shocks
- 32” ITP Coyote Tires (8-Ply)
- 16” Ground Clearance
- Xtreme Performance Isolated True On-Demand AWD/2WD
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type ProStar Turbo H.O.; 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 925 cc / 168 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front Suspension High-Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 63.5 cm Usable Travel, 48.2 cm of Wheel Travel / DYNAMIX 1.0 Active Suspension System
- Rear Suspension Trailing Arm & High-Clearance Radius Rods with Stabilizer Bar and 63.5 cm Usable Travel, 53.3 cm of Wheel Travel / DYNAMIX 1.0 Active Suspension System
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres 32 x 10-15; ITP COYOTE (8-Ply Rated)
- Rear Tyres 32 x 10-15; ITP COYOTE (8-Ply Rated)
- Wheels 15 in Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 72.0 x 57.0 x 17.8 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity N/A kg / 136.1 kg
- Fuel Capacity 35.9 L
- Ground Clearance 40.6 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 309.9 x 182.8 x 190.5 cm
- Wheelbase 228.6 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 807 kg
- Seat Height N/A
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Hitch Towing Rating N/A
- Hitch/Type Not Equipped
- Instrumentation RIDE COMMAND7” Glove-Touch Display: DYNAMIX Visualizer, Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, (cell-based or GPS based) Topographic Mapping, Bluetooth & USB Smartphone Connectivity, AM/FM & Weather Radio, In-Vehicle Communications Capable With Optional Sena Headsets Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, Fault Code Display, DC Outlet, Ambient Temp Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet, MB Quart Door Speakers & Rear Wired Camera
- Variants Off-road