Feel the instantaneous acceleration of 168 HP of turbocharged thrust that puts you in control of extreme performance. The turbocharged power of RZR XP TURBO is perfectly synced to 20” of usable travel, a 64” stance and the grip of 29” tires for definitive performance you can see and feel.
Face terrain head-on with a vehicle that has defined the category by every measure. The RZR XP Turbo is engineered for benchmark performance with power that comes on strong and never falters. This power is paired with highly capable suspension technology in a perfectly balanced chassis for confidence and control that defines the off-road experience.
The chiseled and muscular stance of the RZR XP Turbo puts terrain on alert as you conquer rough trails in a vehicle that performs as good as it looks. Premium digital instruments within keep driver and machine in-tune, while sharp LED accents outside set you apart from the pack.
NEW IMPROVED CLUTCH PERFORMANCE
Keep riding for longer with the updates made to our 2021 models. We've improved clutch alignment and increased airflow, resulting in a longer belt life that continues to drive your outdoor experiences.
THE DRIVING FORCE IN OFF-ROAD
Chances are more riders and racers have dominated more terrain with Polaris RZR than any other vehicle, with RZR XP Turbo leading the way. Extensively engineered to deliver an optimally-balanced chassis with the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility for the most complete and fulfilling riding experience anywhere.
168 HP OF TURBOCHARGED POWER
You'll come alive the moment you stomp the accelerator of XP Turbo's ProStar engine. Power hits instantly and the acceleration turns terrain into a blur. An advanced fuel-injection system and electronically controlled turbocharger creates a heavy 114 ft-lb of torque for instant power others can only follow.
Rocks, stumps, silt sand, mud and any other kind of obstacle are no match for the highly capable suspension of RZR XP Turbo. With a 20” of true usable travel and race-proven Walker Evans Needle Shocks, chaotic terrain is tamed, leaving you comfortable, confident and in control.
Elevate your off-road experience with handling, agility and responsiveness so instant and precise, it practically reads your mind. Backed by a championship trophy case overburdened with proof, the RZR XP TURBO is the ultimate combination of chassis, suspension, steering geometry, power and all-wheel drive capabilities.
BOLD AND ASSERTIVE STYLING
The sharp-edged cut and style of the RZR XP TURBO instantly lets others know you are serious about your off-road passion. This muscular edge is infused with advanced technology including premium digital instruments and LED accents.
INTUITIVE AND ADVANCED INTERIOR
Body design and cockpit geometry come together to form uncompromising sight lines for optimum driver control and confidence. A sculpted dash houses the digital gauge cluster that delivers vehicle diagnostics at a glance, even at speed.
TRACTION WHEN YOU NEED IT
Ride with confidence to overcome any obstacle with fast engaging True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system. The instant wheel spin is detected, power is diverted to the wheels with grip so you can power on.
DEFINITIVE OFF-ROAD POWER
- Ghost Gray
- 168 HP ProStar Turbo 925
- 64" Width
- 20”/20" Usable Travel
- Walker Evans Needle Shocks
- 29” Tires
- 14” Ground Clearance
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 925 cc / 168 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front Suspension Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 50.8 cm Usable Travel, 40.6 cm of Wheel Travel
- Rear Suspension Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 50.8 cm Usable Travel, 45.7 cm of Wheel Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres 29 x 9-14; Radial Tire
- Rear Tyres 29 x 11-14; Radial Tire
- Wheels Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 72 x 57 x 17.8 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity N/A kg / 136.1 kg
- Fuel Capacity 35.9 L
- Ground Clearance 35.6 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 302.2 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm
- Wheelbase 228.6 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 693 kg
- Seat Height N/A
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Hitch Towing Rating N/A
- Hitch/Type Not Equipped
- Instrumentation Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Variants Off-road