Put yourself firmly in control, even in the most unpredictable terrain, with the extreme performance of 110 HP, 50.8cm of usable travel, 64” stance and the definitive grip of 29” tyres. From the assertive shape outside and the refined cockpit within, RZR XP 4 1000 delivers performance you can see and feel.
THE XTREME OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
Face challenging terrain head-on with a 4-seat vehicle that has defined the category by every measure. The RZR XP 4 1000 is engineered for unwavering performance with an ideal blend of power, suspension and agility in a perfectly-balanced chassis that provide ultimate confidence and control.
DESIGN FOR ANY TERRAIN
The chiseled and muscular stance of the RZR XP 4 1000 puts every kind of terrain on alert as you conquer rough trails in a vehicle that performs as good as it looks. Premium digital instruments within keep driver and machine in-tune, while sharp LED accents outside set you apart from the pack.
THE DRIVING FORCE IN OFF-ROAD
Odds are that more riders and racers have dominated more terrain with Polaris RZR than any other vehicle, with RZR XP leading the way. Extensively engineered to deliver an optimally-balanced chassis with the ultimate combination of power, suspension and agility for the most complete and fulfilling riding experience anywhere.
POWER THAT'S PURE
The heart and soul of the RZR XP 4 1000 is the right kind of power—the kind that comes on the instant you need it and stays smooth and strong. The ProStar 1000 pumps out a heavy 110 HP with a robust low-end for a corner-to-corner burst that comes on instantly and never wavers.
Rocks, stumps, silt sand, mud and every other kind of obstacle are no match for the highly capable suspension of RZR XP 4 1000. With a 50.8cm of true usable travel and race proven Walker Evans Needle Shocks, the chaos of terrain is tamed, leaving you comfortable, confident and in control.
Elevate your off-road experience with handling, agility and responsiveness so instant and precise, it practically reads your mind. Backed by a championship trophy case overburdened with proof, this vehicle is the ultimate combination of chassis, suspension, steering geometry, power and all-wheel drive capabilities.
BOLD AND ASSERTIVE STYLING
The sharp-edged cut and style of this machine instantly lets others know you are serious about your off-road passion. This muscular edge is infused with advanced technology including premium digital instruments and LED accents.
INTUITIVE AND ADVANCED INTERIOR
Body design and cockpit geometry come together to form uncompromising sight lines for optimum driver control and confidence. A sculpted dash houses the digital gauge cluster that delivers vehicle diagnostics at a glance, even at speed.
TRACTION WHEN YOU NEED IT
Ride with confidence to overcome any obstacle with fast engaging True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive system. The instant wheel spin is detected, power is diverted to the wheels with grip so you can power on.
TRIM & COLOUR OPTIONS
- Cruiser Black
XP 4 1000 SPORT EPS
4-seat Xtreme Performance at an unbeatable price.
- 110 HP ProStar HO 999
- 64" Width
- 50.8cm/50.8cm Usable Travel
- Walker Evans Needle Shocks
- 29” Maxxis Big Horn Tires
- 35.56cm Ground Clearance
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 999 cc / 110 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front shocks 5.08cm Walker Evans Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Front Suspension Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 50.8 cm Usable Travel, 40.6 cm of Wheel Travel
- Rear shocks 6.35cm Walker Evans Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Rear Suspension Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 50.8 cm Usable Travel, 45.7 cm of Wheel Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Callipers
- Parking Brake Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres 29 x 9-14; Radial Tyre
- Rear Tyres 29 x 11-14; Radial Tyre
- Wheels Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 72 x 57 x 17.8 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity N/A kg / 136.1 kg
- Fuel Capacity 35.9 L
- Ground Clearance 35.6 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 370.8 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm
- Payload capacity408 kg
- Wheelbase 297.2 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 758 kg
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Doors Bowed 1/4 Doors
- Electronic Power Steering Standard with Quick Turn Rack
- Hitch/Type Not Equipped
- Instrumentation Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting Signature Blacked Out White LED Low/High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
- Seat Type Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver Seat Slider and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
- Variants Off-road