Delivering next-level power, strength and control right from the factory. The RZR Turbo R provides thrilling turbo-charged acceleration, maximum manoeuvrability and control and is built with rugged components to withstand the roughest terrain.
UNMATCHED CAPABILITY. UNBEATABLE PERFORMANCE.
THE NEW STANDARD IN WIDE OPEN
You won't approach any off-road challenge the same again. The Turbo R sets the bar for performance side-by-sides. It's incredibly responsive, remarkably agile and ruggedly strong.
Power over sand, trails and rocks effortlessly with a 181 HP turbo-charged engine that's proven to perform. Designed for instant corner-to-corner acceleration and offers more torque in low gear so you can take on any challenge.
Taking on the most challenging off-road conditions requires extreme durability and the Turbo R delivers with a rigid one-piece chassis with huge boxed steel suspension.
From a stout 74" width for unbelievable stability to massive 71.12 cm of usable travel and all-new DYNAMIX DV active suspension, the impressive stance and suspension of Turbo R give you the confidence to chase bigger thrills.
RZR Turbo R is the gateway to a powerful new breed of side-by-side. Prepare to be thrilled with a factory-installed turbo engine that's proven to perform.
181-HP TURBO-CHARGED ENGINE
Get power on-demand from this 181-HP 4-stroke DOHC twin-cylinder turbo-charged machine delivering intense corner-to-corner acceleration. And when low and slow is what you need when coming across techincal terrain, Turbo R offers plenty of low gear to crawl over anything.
ELECTRONIC POWER STEERING
Rack-mounted, high assist electronic power steering with quick turn rack delivers confident control in and out of corners and across uneaven terrain.
POWER UP YOUR DAY
Accessories are power hungry. Turbo R makes it easy to feed them with a 900 watt stator and the quick-connect Polaris Pulse System.
Exceptional power demands exceptional control. Turbo R delivers with its wide stance, extended wheelbase, rugged suspension and four new, ground-breaking DYNAMIX™ DV ride modes.
ALL-NEW DYNAMIX DV
The industry's most sophisticated suspension independently adjusts compression and rebound to keep the Turbo R in contact with the ground on even the most extreme terrain now with four selectable suspension modes.
MAXLINK SUSPENSION SYSTEM
The all-new MaxLink Suspension System brings revolutionary strength by attaching the front shocks directly to the lower arms allowing for longer shocks. In back, the patented thru-arm rear toe link helps minimize bump steer throughout the massive travel so you can stay in control.
Turbo R's aggressive 74" stance and 243.84 cm wheelbase create a rock solid platform that lets you take full advantage of the 40.64 cm ground clearance and 71.12 cm of usable travel.
RZR pioneered the sport of side-by-side performance. Nobody's covered more harsh terrain or knows more about building a machine to endure it.
Hit the whoops and the rocks with confidence. Huge boxed steel front a-arms, double-shear joints, M14 bolts and more are engineered to take on the roughest terrain.
Boasts a rigid one-piece chassis to keep everything firmly in place and allow the machine's suspension to do their part so you can keep pushing the extremes repeatedly knowing your ride is up to the test.
Unitized hubs protect your bearings from dust, sand and dirt. Your RZR Turbo R will operate at its prime longer, and you'll have the freedom to ride even farther off road.
- Onyx Black
Turbo R Ultimate EPS
Set the standard in the wide-open performance category with an unprecedented combination of power, strength and control plus rider-centric features and the industry's most intelligent suspension.
- 181 HP Turbo-Charged Engine
- 74" Stance and 71.12 cm Useable Travel
- 7” Glove-Touch Display powered by RIDE COMMAND
- Rockford FosgatePremium Audio
- Front, Rear and Interior Accent Lighting
- DYNAMIX DV with 4 Selectable Ride Modes
- FOX 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass Shocks
- Rack Mounted High Assist Electronic Power Steering
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 925CC / 181 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type Isolated Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front shocks FOX 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass (Electronically Controlled Compression and Rebound)
- Front Suspension Light Weight Boxed Dual A-Arm with 3 Piece Stabilizer Bar and 68.6 cm Usable Travel, 56.5 cm Wheel Travel, Unitized Hubs
- Rear shocks FOX 3.0 Live Valve X2 Internal Bypass (Electronically Controlled Compression and Rebound)
- Rear Suspension Tubular Trailing Arm with boxed gusseting and Toe Link, High Clearance Radius Rods, and Stabilizer Bar and 71.9cm Usable Travel, 56.9 cm Wheel Travel, Unitized Hubs
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Callipers; Aluminium Top Hat Rotor
- Parking Brake Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury; 8-Ply Rated; Wheel Size 15x7
- Rear Tyres 32 x 10-15 Maxxis Rampage Fury; 8-Ply Rated; Wheel Size 15x7
- Wheels Painted Cast Aluminium Rim with 5-Lug Pattern
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 66 x 45 x 29.2 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity 136 kg
- Fuel Capacity 45.4 L
- Ground Clearance 40.6 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 325 x 188 x 189 cm
- Payload capacity 335.7 kg
- Wheelbase 243.8 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 913 kg
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Doors Full Doors
- Electronic Power Steering Rack Mounted High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack; Race Inspired Steering Wheel with Tilt and Telescoping Adjustment; DYNAMIX DV with Integrated EPS Modes and Ride Command Push Button Controls
- Hitch Towing Rating N/A
- Hitch/Type Not Equipped
- Instrumentation RIDE COMMAND 7” Glove-Touch Display: Digital Instrumentation, Built-In GPS, Mapping, Vehicle-to-Vehicle with Group Ride, Follow the Leader, & Messaging. Bluetooth & USB Smartphone Connectivity, AM/FM & Weather Radio, In-Vehicle Communications Capable With Optional Sena Headsets, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio (Including 2 Tweeters, 2 Front, and External 400W Amp) Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, High Output 900W Charging System, Polaris Pulse System, In-Dash Charge Port, 2 front DC Accy ports, Polaris P.A.S.S., Painted Aluminium Roof, Coloured Toe Link, Mud and Rock Guards
- Lighting Signature White LED, Low/High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights; Front, Rear, and Interior Accent Lighting
- Seat Type Cut & Sew Bolstered Bucket Seats with 4-way adjustability (including 15.24 cm front to back toolless seat slider with tilt adjustability) and Retractable Click-6 Harnesses
- Variants Off-road