Take your driving to the next level with the most agile, most capable and most versatile RZR ever. The perfect blend of performance, design and strength in action. The new generation of RZR Xtreme Performance is here. It never looked so good or felt so right.
You’ll know what the best in class performance feels like the second you turn the key. With room for up to 4 riders, take on virtually any trail with power that hits instantly for precise acceleration and an optimized wheelbase for ultimate maneuverability. Add in up to 55.88cm of usable suspension travel and DYNAMIX 2.0 to adjust shocks on the fly, you'll have pro-level control.
The RZR Pro XP 4 stands-out with distinctive style, industry-leading technology, and a driver-first attitude. With power that hits instantly, up to 55.88cm of usable suspension travel and DYNAMIX 2.0 to adjust shocks on the fly, you'll have pro-level control.
You love to push boundaries, so we pushed our engineers to build the strongest RZR ever. Every component is built up to 8x tougher, from chassis, axles, clutching and transmission so that you can push it to the limit on tough terrain and stay riding longer.
Taking off-road performance to the next level.
Designed to deliver power for corner-to-corner performance within the 32-80 KPH range where you crave it most.
Take on the roughest trails with 55.88cm of usable suspension that soaks up all the bumps and DYNAMIX active suspension.
Carve tight terrain with confidence to go anywhere. The tight turn radius of the 317.5cm wheelbase delivers nimble handling in any terrain.
Engineered to make you feel like part of the machine.
Feel the security of the driver-centric cockpit with 5.08cm lower seating, bolstered bucket seats with 4-way adjustability, a tilting and telescoping wheel and look forward to uncompromising sight-lines.
INDUSTRY-FIRST FOLD FLAT STORAGE
Pack a crowd or pack enough gear for a weekend camping trip. With the industry’s first second-row fold-flat seats you can - unclip, flip and fold flat to haul with a purpose.
ELEVATED OFF-ROAD EXPERIENCE
Stay connected with Ride Command integrated into a 7" display, Rockford Fosgate Premium Audio is now louder and better than before and DYNAMIX active suspension continuously adjusts shocks on the fly.
Stronger and more robust in every way that matters.
TAKE ON TOUGH TERRAIN
The untouchable performance with increased durability can be traced back to a one-piece steel chassis that maintains the integrity of the machine as you push it to the limit.
MORE TIME RIDING
With a 39% stronger transmission, 3X stronger front drive and 8X stronger axles, every component is more robust, more refined and ready for you to stay on the gas through the toughest terrain.
With every stab of the accelerator you’re rewarded with instant response and the assurance knowing it can take the abuse. With a new open-clutch design and improved air-flow, the entire CVT system runs cooler resulting in twice the belt life.
Industry-leading technology is at your fingertips so you can communicate with others, navigate with confidence, connect socially and visualize your route, all with brilliant 7” glove-friendly, touch-screen navigation and clarity. The Group Ride feature will keep you and others in your ride together even when out of sight.
Control that happens instantly. With shocks that adjust on-the-fly, DYNAMIX 2.0 creates unmatched vehicle stability and confidence in virtually any terrain. Steering wheel buttons put you in command so you can corner flatter, absorb the rough terrain and soak in the comfort.
ROCKFORD FOSGATE PREMIUM AUDIO
Turn up the volume and turn-up the experience. If you like it loud and pure, then amp up your experience with the only true factory-installed, industry-exclusive integrated off-road audio system from Rockford Fosgate®. Rugged, loud, clear and purpose-built for the Pro XP.
TRIM & COLOUR OPTIONS
- White Lightning
Pro XP 4 Sport EPS
The most versatile and powerful machine in the 64" category.
- 181 HP Turbo
- 50.8cm/55.88cm Usable Travel
- Walker Evans 2.5 Needle Shocks
- 30” MAXXIS Carnivore 2.0 Tyres (8-Ply)
- Xtreme Performance Isolated True On-Demand AWD/2WD
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 925 CC / 181 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type Isolated Xtreme Performance True on-Demand AWD/2WD
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front shocks 5.08cm Walker Evans Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Front Suspension High-Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 50.8 cm Usable Travel, 43.2 cm Wheel Travel
- Rear shocks 6.35cm Walker Evans Needle Shocks with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers
- Rear Suspension Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 55.9 cm Usable Travel, 50.8 cm Wheel Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore XL Front and Dual-Bore Rear Callipers
- Parking Brake Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres 30 x 10-14 MAXXIS Carnivore (8-Ply); Wheel Size 14x6
- Rear Tyres 30 x 10-14 MAXXIS Carnivore (8-Ply); Wheel Size 14x7
- Wheels Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 66 x 45 x 29.2 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity 136.1 kg
- Fuel Capacity 49.2 L
- Ground Clearance 36.8 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 393.7 x 162.6 x 186.9 cm
- Payload capacity 408 kg
- Wheelbase 317.5 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 914 kg
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Doors Front & Rear Full Doors
- Electronic Power Steering High Assist Electronic Power Steering with Quick Turn Rack; Race Inspired Steering Wheel
- Hitch/Type Not Equipped
- Instrumentation Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4 in LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, Front and Rear DC Outlet, High Output 900w charging system with sealed electrical, Polaris Pulse system, In-Dash Charge Port, Polaris P.A.S.S.
- Lighting Signature White LED, Low/High & Red LED Tail / Brake Lights
- Seat Type Front Bolstered Bucket Seats with 4-way adjustability (including 15.24cm front to back toolless seat sliders with tilt adjustability), Rear Stadium Style Seating with Height Adjustable Seat Belts
- Variants Off-road