The RANGER 570 puts best-in-class 2-person utility side-by-side performance in your hands. This workhorse is equipped with features you need to get the job done, and comfort you desire for successful days on the trails or around your property.
The purpose-built ProStar 570 engine delivers best in class power and performance with 44 HP and smooth low-end torque. True On-Demand All Wheel Drive gives you the traction you need, right when you need it.
The RANGER 570 has the hauling power you need for jobs big and small. The standard 2" hitch receiver can tow up to 1,500 lb with a 500 lb gas-assist dump box, so you can unload your cargo with ease.
Confidently soak up rough terrain with 10” of independent rear suspension travel and rise over obstacles with 10” of ground clearance, delivering the smoothest ride in mid-size utility. Enjoy the added convenience and comfort with an adjustable tilt steering wheel.
UTILITY OR RECREATION
After a long week of work, take a break, pack-up your RANGER 570 and take it down to the river for a relaxing day of fishing with friends and family. With the 1,000 lb Payload Capacity and 500 lb Box Capacity you have all the room you need to haul your gear for a full day trip.
ADJUSTABLE TILT STEERING
Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
VERSATRAC TURF MODE
For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
STANDARD 2" RECEIVER
Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 2” receiver and maximize the impressive 1,500 lb towing capacity.
There's always another job to do around the property. The RANGER 570 comes standard with a versatile cargo box and makes it easy for you to load and unload supplies for the job.
Take advantage of the versatile bed box and haul all up to 500 lb of your work supplies needed to get any job done.
GAS ASSIST DUMP BOX
For the larger loads, utilize the gas assist dump box to unload the bed of your RANGER.
Upgrade your RANGER with the easy-to-install Polaris Engineered Accessories. With the Lock & Ride functionality, you can easily create a more versatile box, haul more, and protect your SxS from the elements.
LEADING THE MID-SIZE PACK
- Polaris Pursuit Camo
Built for power and value in a compact package, to work and play harder with 44 HP, 1,500 lb towing and 10" clearance.
- 44 HP
- ProStar 570 Engine
- 25" 489 Tires
- 10" Ground Clearance
- 1,500 lb Towing Capacity
- 2-Person Seating Capacity
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 567 cc / 44 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System Type On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front Suspension MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel
- Rear Suspension Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake Park In-Transmission
- Front Tyres 25 x 8-12; Carlisle 489
- Rear Tyres 25 x 11-12; Carlisle 489
- Wheels Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 81 x 107 x 29 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity N.A. / 226.8 kg
- Fuel Capacity 34.1 L
- Ground Clearance 25.4 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 279 x 147 x 185 cm
- Wheelbase 185.4 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 486.7 kg
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Hitch Towing Rating 680.4 kg
- Hitch/Type Standard / 5 cm Receiver
- Instrumentation Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Variants Off-road