Step up to the world of hard-working side-by-side utility vehicles for an unbeatable value with the RANGER 500. Engineered to be compact, yet comfortable and more than capable of taking on a variety of tasks and trails so you can work harder and ride longer.
Enjoy proven performance and power with the 32 HP ProStar engine that’s built to take on tough jobs with the most power in its class. The fast-engaging true On-Demand AWD gives the traction you need, when you need it, for rough terrain.
Haul logs, clear brush, and tackle tough tasks on your property with class-leading 680.4kg towing capacity and 226.8kg cargo box capacity. Easily hook up a trailer with the standard 5cm hitch receiver to tackle bigger jobs in fewer trips.
Experience a smooth ride with best-in-class 25.4cm of ground clearance and independent rear suspension with 22.86cm of suspension travel. Enjoy added comfort with an adjustable tilt steering wheel, plus the compact design can be stored in the back of many trucks.
COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
With a 185.42cm wheel base and 58” width, the RANGER 500 can be stored in the back of many trucks so you can take it out for the jobs you need.
ADJUSTABLE TILT STEERING
Utilize the tilt steering to adjust the position of the steering wheel to easily enter and exit the vehicle.
VERSATRAC TURF MODE
For work around the house, unlock the rear differential for easier and tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
Equipped with in-dash sealed storage and 2 cup holders so you can comfortably take everything you need along for the job.
The RANGER 500 has standard features to help you work faster and harder.
STANDARD 2" RECEIVER
Connect your trailer to your RANGER with the standard 5cm receiver and maximize the impressive 680.4kg towing capacity.
VERSATILE CARGO BOX
Haul up to 226.8kg using the cargo box and take advantage of Polaris Lock & Ride Accessories to carry any item needed for the job.
GAS ASSIST DUMP BOX
The gas assist dump box makes unloading heavy loads from the cargo box quick and easy.
TRIM & COLOUR OPTIONS
- Sage Green
- 32 HP
- 500cc ProStar Engine
- 25.4cm Ground Clearance
- 680.4kg Towing Capacity
- On-Demand AWD/2WD
- VersaTrac Turf Mode
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type 4-Stroke Single Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 500 cc / 32 HP
- Fuel System/BatteryElectronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System Type On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System Not Equipped
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front Suspension MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel
- Rear Suspension Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc
- Parking Brake Park In-Transmission
- Front Tyres 25 x 8-12; Carlisle 489
- Rear Tyres 25 x 10-12; Carlisle 489
- Wheels Stamped Steel
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 81 x 107 x 29 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity 226.8 kg
- Fuel Capacity 34.1 L
- Ground Clearance 25.4 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 279 x 147 x 185 cm
- Payload capacity 453.6 kg
- Wheelbase 185.4 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 483 kg
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Electronic Power Steering Optional Accessory
- Hitch Towing Rating 680.4 kg
- Hitch/Type Standard 5 cm Receiver
- Instrumentation Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Variants Off-road