XP 4 elevates off-road performance, comfort and utility making it the world’s most capable crossover side-by-side. With a 64” stance, 30” Pro Armor tyres, high clearance A-arms and Walker Evans Velocity shocks, it will take you on adventures others can only dream of.
Go further, faster. Get away from it all and make memories with your people. That’s the whole point of hitting the trail. In a GENERAL XP 4 1000, you and your crew will get the most out of every moment. With its ultra-responsive 100 horsepower engine, 35.56cm of suspension travel and 34.29cm of ground clearance, there's no limit to where GENERAL can take you.
Adventure is all about being ready for what’s around the next bend. That means having a machine prepared so you can get out — and stay out. With its 272.16 kg dumping cargo box, 499 kg payload capacity and ability to tow 680.4 kg, GENERAL XP 4 1000 is all good so you can just go.
When you’re in the middle of a ride, you don’t want to be distracted by the rough trail. That’s why GENERAL offers best-in-class comfort for even the longest in-seat experiences. Rocks and ruts are absorbed by class-leading sport-tuned suspension, paired with the bolstered bucket seats and half-doors, you’ll be able to explore in comfort and ready for what is next.
GEARED TO TAKE IT ON
There’s lots to get excited about when you’re running trails with your friends and family. XP 4 is designed to add even more excitement to the mix.
STAY ON TOP OF THE TRAIL
XP 4 comes equipped with 15" aluminium racing wheels and 30" Pro Armor Tyres to give you sure-footed traction and max strength so you can confidently take-on even the roughest terrain.
TACKLE THE TOUGHEST TERRAIN
Climbing up rocky crawls and powering through rutted trails can be a blast. But bottoming-out can end a good time quick. XP 4 has 34.29 cm of ground clearance so you can float over obstacles that would make others stop in your tracks.
EQUIPPED TO ENDURE
Epic adventure starts with strong foundations. XP 4 is purpose-built with the widest stance in the adventure side-by-side market to keep you stable around the twists and turns of your favorite trails.
EXTEND YOUR ADVENTURE
Save some energy for after the ride with a machine engineered for all-day comfort. Rocks and ruts will seem smaller thanks to 16 positions of adjustment, while wide bolstered seats keep you upright and relaxed for long days on the trail.
ROCK YOUR FAVOURITE PLAYLIST
Bring all your favorite music along for the ride with off-road optimized and tuned Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 audio including PMX-2 head unit and two dash-mounted speakers.
CONTROL THE RIDE
Enjoy comfort and improved control in rough terrain with Walker Evans Velocity Series shocks. High-performance coilover and internal bypass design offers a higher resistance to bottoming-out and a smooth all-day ride.
STAY CONNECTED TO THE TRAIL - AND YOUR GROUP
Track the trail, share favourite routes and stay with your group with the Ride Command Edition, featuring a 7" touchscreen display with configurable vehicle diagnostics, Bluetooth, cameras, GPS, and Rockford Fosgate Stage 3 audio optimized for the trail. Also features integrated Plow Mode and winch Auto-Stop.
PREPARED TO GO ANYWHERE - AND DO ANYTHING
No matter what the trail throws in your way, you’ll have everything you need to find a path through, out, and home with the most versatile adventure side-by-side in the world. After all, the right gear always matters.
THE POWER TO PULL-BEHIND
Whether you need to haul firewood to camp, carry gear for a long stay in the wild, drag logs off the trail or pull a trailer full of toys, you can do it all with XP’s 680.4 kg tow capacity.
RECOVERY-READY PULLING POWER
The all-new Polaris HD Plus 4,500-lb winch with new fairlead and upgraded synthetic rope will help you confidently clear downed logs, get out of tough situations or set your line up a steep climb.
HAUL MORE OF WHAT MATTERS
Be prepared with all the essentials for a long day of adventuring. A 272.16 kg dumping cargo box gives you the versatility to haul all the gear you need for any adventure.
TRIM & COLOUR OPTIONS
- Black Crystal
XP 4 1000 Deluxe EPS
XP is the world’s most capable crossover side-by-side with room for your crew. With a 64” stance, 30” Pro Armor tyres, high clearance A-arms and Walker Evans Velocity shocks, it will elevate your off-road experience and take you on adventures that break new ground.
- Rockford Fosgate® Stage 1 Audio
- Polaris 4,500 lb HD winch with synthetic rope
- Auto-Stop Winch & Plow Mode
- Sport Chassis
- True On-Demand AWD with Versatrac turf mode
- 100 horsepower
- 210.82cm wheelbase
- 272.16kg dumping cargo box
- Premium half doors
- Rider-optimized seats and ergonomics
- 35.56cm suspension travel
- 34.29cm Ground Clearance
- High Clearance A-Arms
- Walker Evans Velocity Shocks
- 30" Pro Armor Crawler XG Tyres
- Poly Sport Roof
- Convex Rear-View Mirror
- Low-Profile Sport Bumper
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type ProStar 1000 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 999 cc / 100 HP
- Fuel System/Battery Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Braking System EDA: Engine Deceleration Assist
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front shocks Walker Evans Velocity Series Shocks
- Front Suspension Long Travel, High Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 35.6 cm Travel
- Rear shocks Walker Evans Velocity Series Shocks
- Rear Suspension Long Travel, High Clearance Dual Arm IRS with Stabilizer Bar, 35.6 cm Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Callipers
- Parking Brake Park in-Transmission
- Front Tyres 30 x 10-15; Pro Armor Crawler XGF
- Rear Tyres 30 x 10-15; Pro Armor Crawler XG
- Wheels 15" Aluminium
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm
- Box Capacity 272 kg Rear Dumping Box
- Fuel Capacity 35.9 L
- Ground Clearance 34.3 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 381.5 x 195.59 x 162.56 cm
- Payload capacity 580 kg
- Person Capacity 4
- Wheelbase 292 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 911 kg
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Doors Half Doors Standard
- Electronic Power Steering High Output EPS
- Hitch Towing Rating 680 kg
- Hitch/Type Standard 5 cm Receiver
- Instrumentation Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet, POLARIS HD 4500 LB Winch w/ Synthetic Rope, Aluminium Fairlead & Rubber Isolator, Sport Low Profile Front Bumper, ProFit Sport Roof, Convex Rear View Mirror, Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 Audio
- Lighting LED Headlight w/ Accent & LED Taillights
- Seat Type Bolstered Bucket Seats with Driver Seat Slider and Height Adjustable Seat Belts
- Variants Off-road