XP 4 elevates off-road performance, comfort and utility making it the world's most capable crossover side-by-side. With a 64” stance, 30” Pro Armor Tires, high clearance A-arms and Walker Evans Needle Shocks it will take you on adventures others can only dream of.
WHEN YOUR GROUP DEMANDS THE VERY BEST
PERFORMANCE BUILT FOR 4
XP 4 leads every crossover side by side in its class with ultra-responsive 100 horsepower, 14" of suspension travel and 13.5" of ground clearance. There's no limit to where GENERAL can take you.
VERSATILITY FOR EVERY TERRAIN
Be ready for anything. 600-lb dumping cargo box, 1,100-lb payload capacity and ability to tow 1,500-lbs. So whether you need to haul rocks, carry gear or pull a trailer, with GENERAL you can do it all.
EXPERIENCE LEADING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Get connected and share your adventures when you upgrade your XP with the Ride Command + Rockford Fosgate Stage 4 audio factory-installed package. Navigate new trails, visit new points of interest and never get lost with the all-new follow mode for your group ride.
BOLD NEW STYLING
Be noticed in the new 2021 XP. Featuring on-trend new colors, stylish painted hoods and premium new seat materials.
15" WHEELS, 30" TIRES
15" aluminum racing wheels and class-leading 30" Pro Armor Tires give you sure-footed traction and max strength so you confidently take-on even the roughest terrain.
13.5" GROUND CLEARANCE
The highest ground clearance of any Sport-Utility SxS lets you float over obstacles that make others swerve.
64" WIDE STANCE
The widest stance in the Sport-Utility market keeps you planted and stable around the twists and turns of your favorite trails.
COMFORT FOR EVERY ADVENTURE
Purposeful design for all-day comfort. Rocks and ruts seem smaller thanks to class-leading suspension travel. Wide bolstered seats keep you upright, yet relaxed for the all-day ride.
STAGE 1 AUDIO KIT BY ROCKFORD FOSGATE
Bring all your favorite music along for the ride with custom off-road tuned Rockford Fosgate audio including PMX head unit and two dash-mounted speakers.
WALKER EVANS VELOCITY SERIES SHOCKS
High-performance coilover delivers comfort and improved control in rough terrain. The internal bypass design delivers higher resistance to bottoming out and smoother ride.
FACTORY-INSTALLED RIDE COMMAND PACKAGE UPGRADE
Industry-leading connectedness. Vehicle diagnostics, Bluetooth, cameras and GPS. Group Ride keeps you connected to others on your ride. Includes Stage 4 Rockford Fosgate Audio upgrade.
CLASS-LEADING UTILITY FOR WORK AND PLAY
No side-by-side in the world is more versatile when you can throw 600 lbs. in the box, carry a 1,280 lb. payload and tow 1,500 lbs. The right gear always matters.
Haul rocks or carry gear, drag logs or pull trailers, with XP 4 you can do it all with the 1,500 tow capacity and ability to carry an 1,280 lb. payload.
DUMPING CARGO BOX
A 600-lb dumping cargo box gives you the versatility to haul dirt, mulch and rock around your property, or pack all your gear for an overland adventure.
PLUG AND PLAY ACCESSORY BAR
Easy 6-position busbar makes adding electrical accessories almost too easy. Quick and safe customization to upgrade audio, lighting, heating and plows.
BEST OF THE BEST FOR FAMILY ADVENTURE
- Super Graphite
XP 4 1000 Deluxe
Ultimate performance with unmatched comfort and unrivaled versatility.
- Class-Leading 100 Horsepower
- Class-Leading 600 lb Dumping Cargo Box
- Class-Leading 14" Suspension Travel
- Class-Leading 13.5" Ground Clearance
- High Clearance A-Arms
- Walker Evans Velocity Series Shocks
- 30" Pro Armor Crawler XG Tires
- 4,500 lb Polaris HD Winch
- Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 Audio System
- Poly Sport Roof
- Convex Rear-View Mirror
- Low-Profile Sport Bumper
ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN
- Engine type ProStar 1000 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc) 999 cc / 100 HP
- Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission/Final Drive Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Cooling Liquid
SUSPENSION / BRAKES / WHEELS
- Front Suspension Long Travel, High Clearance Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 35.6 cm Travel
- Rear Suspension Long Travel, High Clearance Dual Arm IRS with Stabilizer Bar, 35.6 cm Travel
- Front / Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake Park in Transmission
- Front Tyres 30 x 10-15; Pro Armor Crawler XGF
- Rear Tyres 30 x 10-15; Pro Armor Crawler XG
- Wheels Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H) 69.8 x 109 x 29.5 cm
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity N/A kg / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity 35.9 L
- Ground Clearance 34.3 cm
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H) 381.5 x 162.56 x 195.59 cm
- Wheelbase 292 cm
- Estimated Dry Weight 933.5 kg
- Seat Height N/A
- Cargo System Lock & Ride
- Hitch Towing Rating 680.4 kg
- Hitch/Type Standard / 5 cm Receiver
- Instrumentation Dual-sweep Analog Dials w/ 4" LCD Rider Information Center: User Selectable Blue/Red Backlighting & Brightness, Programmable Service Intervals, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seat Belt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet, POLARIS HD 4500 LB Winch, Sport Low Profile Front Bumper, ProFit Sport Roof, Convex Rear View Mirror, Rockford Fosgate Stage 1 Audio
- Variants Off-road